Can We Enlist Your Help on May 5th?
TreeUmph! Over Leukemia – The First Official Fundraiser for Lauren's Army
How You Can Help
Report for duty, and help make a HUGE difference in the life of a child with cancer.
- Sunday, May 5, 2013 at TreeUmph! Adventure Course
- 25% of your ticket purchase will go towards Lauren's Fund and the kids at All Children's Hospital
- Start your adventure at 10:00am, 10:30, 11:00, 11:30 or noon (allow 3-4 hours to complete the course)
- Located on SR 70 in Manatee County, 9 miles east of I-75
Climb, swing, zip and jump at this exhilarating treetop adventure course, with five levels to challenge everyone – ages 7 and up!
- Adult (12+) tickets just $49.95
- Junior (9-11): $34.95
- Child (7-8): $25.95
- Senior (65+)39.95
Prefer to stay grounded?
Join us on the ground level for cool T-shirts, food, raffles and more!
More Ways To Help:
- Donate an auction item – Click Here
- Donate unused restaurant and store gift cards – Check your wallet and junk drawers to turn your unused gift cards into tax deductions
- We're also collecting new, unopened DVDs of any fun movies for kids at All Children's Hospital
- Your contributions will be turned into valuable raffle baskets.
Thank you to our wonderful sponsors who made our first fundraiser possible